Release Date: Tuesday, July 9th 2013
For Immediate Release
July 2, 2013
Contact: Laura Sibilia 802-257-7731
Request for Projects
Southeastern Vermont Economic Development Strategies (SeVEDS)
CEDS Project Solicitation
1. Project Overview: Southeastern Vermont Economic Development Strategies (SeVEDS) is seeking project proposals for inclusion in the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS), as required by the United States Economic Development Administration (EDA). Information on the required component of a CEDS can be found www.seveds.com/ceds-projects
2. Proposal Contents: The proposal must identify the applicant and include a detailed description of the project; establish that the applicant has the authority, capacity and the wherewithal to successfully implement the project; establish the likely outcome of the project and establish how that outcome is consistent with the goals and strategies of SeVEDS. For a complete description of submission requirements, go to www.seveds.com/ceds-projects.
3. Applicants: Any private or public entity or consortium of entities can submit a project for consideration. Applications will only be accepted from the entity(s) directly implementing the project.
4. Proposal Instructions: Proposals are due no later than August 9 at 5:00 pm. Proposals must be received at: SeVEDS, 76 Cotton Mill Hill, Brattleboro, VT 05301. A minimum of (5) paper and one (1) digital copy are to be submitted.
6. SeVEDS Regional Economic Development Goals & Strategies: Visitwww.seveds.com to review a list of regional economic development goals and strategies.