The Six College Collaborative Internship Program matches skilled college students with practice based paid internships with Windham County businesses. Developing meaningful opportunities contributes to the overall well-being of undergraduate and graduate students as they prepare for the next steps on their career journey.
- Gain real world work experience
- Develop and build desirable skills
- Boost your comfort and confidence in a professional setting
- Test classroom learning in real life scenarios
- Try out a company, industry or occupation
- Make professional contacts for future references and networking
- Prove your value to a potential employer
- Make a difference!
Omoefe Ogbeide- Landmark College interned and is now employed at Fulflex Elastomerics Worldwide in Brattleboro
“The biggest reward is seeing what I produced implemented in the company. I really feel my talents are valued.”
– Omoefe Ogbeide, Intern at Fulflex Elastomerics Worldwide- Brattleboro, Vt