Please find below some additional sources of information and resources for businesses. We will update as more information becomes available.
Town Updates and Programs
Click here to see a full listing of COVID-19 updates from towns in the region.
Business Assistance Program Loans
- Businesses who are repaying loans to the Town’s Small Business Assistance Program can defer (without penalty or additional interest) their monthly payments until further notice.
Commercial Emergency Assistance Program
- Grant program to provide monthly economic assistance to businesses located within the Town of Dover impacted by the 2020 COVID-19 State of Emergency declaration by the State of Vermont. Click here for more information and to download the application.
Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility
Planning & Preparing for COVID-19 page includes:
- VBSR webinar series: Coronavirus Response Resources for Businesses
- Employer practices
- Organizational planning
Vermont Chamber of Commerce
COVID-19 Resources page is updated every weekday and includes:
- Latest Workplace Guidance
- Help for Businesses
- Chamber Working for you
- Advice on how to speak with customers and staff as well as the development of new processes
How to understand your business insurance policy
You may have coverage for impacts from the COVID-19 crisis. It’s important to determine that early before costs add up.