Windham Region Job Opportunities
Below are companies who have expressed interest in recruiting workers impacted by the closure of Vermont Bread Company. These employers encourage you to apply online, or in-person, as soon as possible.
Click on the logos to learn more about the company and how to apply.
Employers may add their information to the website here.
- 2nd & 3rd Shift Production Machine Operators
- Shift Supervisors
- Human Resources Manager
*No experience required for Machine Operator positions*
Apply Online Here or Apply In-Person!
- Yogurt Packers
- Filler Machine Operators
- Warehouse Selector/Forklift Operators
- Processing Operators
*No previous experience required for entry level positions*
Emiliee Madden, Human Resource Manager
Long Falls Paperboard
- Long Falls Paperboard is looking for Utility Associates for our Paper Machine and Converting Departments as well as Electricians, Millwrights and Shipping & Receiving. Utility Associates starting rate of pay (after probationary period) is $18.48/hour. Generous benefits package, 401(k) and work boot allowance. Hours are staffed for 24/7 operation – rotating shifts. Our culture is progressive, team oriented and collaborative. Please apply on Indeed or in person.
Anne Meyer, Human Resources
Masiello Employment Services
- As a reputable leader in the employment industry, we provide employment and staffing solutions to client companies and organizations. Our innovative spirit, community focus, and time-honored integrity set us apart as a full-service staffing agency.
Julia Pearson, Regional VP
Bradford Machine is a customer focused, fast paced, growing precision machine shop of 40 people. We are looking to hire and train a machinist and a quality inspector. A successful applicant will be hard working, a team player, and willing to take initiative.
- Quality Inspectors
If you are interested in learning a fun and challenging profession, send your resume to:
Bradford Machine, 22 Browne Court – Unit 104, Brattleboro, VT 05301 or email it to email@example.com.
New Chapter, Inc.
- Production Line Operator, 2nd Shift (10:00am-8:30pm)
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Customer Marketing and Insights Manager
Email the Senior HR Business Partner or visit their website for more information.
Vermont Islands is a manufacturer of modular mobile custom bars and hospitality service units. We are looking for help in our production assembly line assisting work cell leaders in various work cells throughout the plant. A hard working motivated individual that can learn and cross train in several work cells would be an ideal candidate.
- Detailing and General Shop Associate
- Assembler, General
Both opportunities include signing bonuses!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-246-2277 for more information.
Hannaford is part of Ahold Delhaize – a company of strong heritage and shared values. Ahold Delhaize is one of the world’s largest food retail groups, a leader in supermarkets and e-commerce, and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing.
Hannaford in Brattleboro has a number of openings currently available, including:
- Customer Service Leader
- To-Go Shopper
- To-Go Expediter