- This event has passed.
Free Tax Prep Assistance with MyFreeTaxes & UWWC
March 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for a fun night of filing your tax returns for FREE using MyFreeTaxes.com! An IRS-certified tax preparer will help guide us down the path of filing our taxes for free!
-Bring a laptop, smart phone, or tablet (if you don’t have one we may be able to provide) AND your necessary tax forms/information.
-Take a look at our helpful MyFreeTaxes checklist to make sure you have everything you need to file!
– We will have a PowerPoint presentation to help guide you, as well as Cody and Ruben (IRS-certified tax preparer) from United Way there to answer any questions if you get stuck while filing.
-Light food and drinks will be provided.
Thank you to ClubVT for providing space this year (ClubVT, 55 Putney Landing Rd, Putney, VT 05346). Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: March 28, 2019 @ 5:30pm
• MyFreeTaxes is FREE, period. There are no upsells, ever.
• MyFreeTaxes offers most common forms for free, as well as specialized forms for self-employed filers.
• MyFreeTaxes is easy to use; just upload a picture of your W-2 to autofill your information.
• The MyFreeTaxes filing software is provided by H&R Block.
• Over 1.1 million people have used MyFreeTaxes, bringing over $1.7 billion of refunds back to our local communities