- This event has passed.
Valley Startup Lab
October 17, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - November 14, 2018 @ 8:00 pm
LEARN FROM EXPERIENCED, REAL WORLD ENTREPRENEURS
October 17 – November 14
Session times: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m., weekly
Drawing from eight core concepts, the program enables you to learn directly from the firsthand experience of real-world entrepreneurs who share their knowledge and experience throughout the course. Participants who complete this course will learn to:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities that others overlook
- Transform a simple idea into a sustainable success
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset as a life-skill
- Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs
- Interact with local entrepreneurs for critical guidance and support
- Connect with local small business resources
If you have any questions, please contact R.T. Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships for the class are available; contact R.T. for more information.
NOTE: When registering, you will be asked a set of questions about your business which will serve as an application.