INSTIG8 hosts events such as Idea Jams, 802 Cups, and First Friday Pitch Night which help people understand, share, and cultivate their ideas when considering starting a business. We can also connect you with a mentor who has some familiarity with your business concept to help guide you as your business progresses. When you’re ready, sign-up for the EMERGE, a startup bootcamp.
Questions You Should Be Asking:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- Do you need a partner?
- Are you organized?
- Are you “the vision person?”
- Are you good with numbers?
- Have you tested your idea on family and friends?
- Have you ever run a business?
- Are your quality of life expectations aligned with your business goals?
- Do you have any $$$ to invest?
- How much $$$ are you willing to invest / lose?
- Have you seen the movies Glengarry Glenn Ross and Joy?
- Does your business already exist?
- If your business is local retail in nature – are there others that have failed, if so, why?
The first step to starting a business is connecting with area resources, sharing the idea, and testing your concept. INSTIG8 will help you through this process. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
SEO content so that these pages rank highly with search engines.
INSTIG8 the region’s center for quality entrepreneurship training, scale-up services, and innovation.
INSTIG8 is a BDCC initiative located in Windham Region and initially sponsored by the Windham County Economic Development Program (WCEDP).
This program strategically fosters a safe environment for creative entrepreneurs to try, fail, learn, build, explore, and connect to other like-minded individuals while developing their business concepts and models.
It’s a series of workshops, events, and co-working. INSTIG8 will be the catalyst for engaging, business-minded, creative community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and instigators.
Why is this work a benefit to the region?
- Entrepreneurship and innovation leads to new businesses and job creation
- Higher levels of entrepreneurship gives people employment choices
- Ideas lead to new combinations of existing concepts which lead to business creation