BERP webinars have helped connect business owners to current information, resources, and best practices as they became available throughout the pandemic. Watch this space for upcoming webinars.
Below you will see information on how to connect, upcoming webinars, as well as information and PowerPoints from past webinars.
If you have specific questions, please email them to bdcc-covid19-questions@
We will do our best to research the answers and present them at the weekly webinars
For these webinars, we use Zoom, a virtual meeting platform. The most effective way to connect is through your computer, smart phone, or tablet, so you are able to see slides that are being presented. There is also an option to connect by phone.
Options to connect
Series Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/upwsd–sqTIikhagTEbrsx1a8j1LpSCDGw
- The link above is a simple registration for the BRP series. You will only register once for any of the sessions in the series.
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Zoom desktop app, it will prompt you to do so before bringing you into the meeting
- All participants are muted when entered into the meeting. The host is the only one who can unmute you
Call in: (877) 853 5257 and Meeting ID:781064798#
- Use the number to dial into the meeting. You’ll need the Meeting ID to enter the meeting
- Meeting ID:781064798#
In January, discussion will be primarily centered on the Paycheck Protection Program – the new and old.
Documents and Links:
** We apologize to those who tried to get into the meeting and were not able to. We purchased an add-on that allows up to 500 people in the call, but for some reason it did not initiate for this webinar**
- BDCC Resources And Information For Businesses & Employers
- VT Small Business Development Center- Disaster Recovery
- Email Debra Boudrieau at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCORE Mentor Request
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development COVID-19 Guidance for Vermont Businesses
- Vermont Economic Development Authority