Southern Vermont Young Professionals was founded 4 years ago to help build a
stronger, bigger community of young adults in the region. Last year over 600 people enjoyed SoVTYP events, attended trainings, or volunteered.
But there’s more we can do to create a vibrant, growing community of young people in Southern Vermont, which is why today we are asking you to consider becoming a Member.
Why membership? While Southern Vermont Young Professionals is one of the strongest YP organizations in the state, we can do more! Membership will help us to:
- Stay connected, so we can adapt programming to evolving needs
- Deepen connections between YPs and regional employers
- Provide membership benefits like event discounts and special events
- Increase opportunities for volunteerism and professional development
- Better deploy our terrific YP community to welcome new SoVermonters to the region
Perhaps most important, by identifying as SoVermont Young Professional you are helping to represent young professionals in our communities and workplaces, and directly contributing to the work of building connections and a critical mass of young people in the region.
- 2019 MEMBER: Southern Vermont Young Professionals Member
- FOR: Individuals who are between the ages of 20 something and 40 something
- Membership is FREE! and it has immediate Benefits:
- A discounted ticket to our 2019 Annual Creative Black Tie Gala!
- A discount on tickets of any 2019 events
- 2019 Friend of the Southern Vermont Young Professionals
- FOR: Businesses, organizations and individuals who are supporters of the Southern Vermont Young Professionals