Pictured above – a 2020 Information Session (in person!) at the Westminster West Library hosted by BDCC’s R.T. Brown, Director of Business Acceleration and Community Capital Development.
Please join us for a virtual information session where BDCC staff members will provide updates on programs and projects made possible through SeVEDS strategic planning, research and investment:
– SeVEDS municipal funding investments in regional economic development;
– Community programs – The Community Facilities Technical Assistance Program and Southern Vermont Economy project trainings and workshops;
– Career development for high school students through Pipelines and Pathways Program, the Paid Internship Program, workforce training and development, and recruitment and retention efforts;
– Business Financing such as the Micro-entrepreneur lending program, and business development technical assistance from startup to succession planning, and COVID relief and recovery for local businesses and non-profits;
– Young Professional networking, financial wellness classes, first-time home buyer classes.
– The 2019 CEDS – the region’s strategic economic plan;
Events will be held on three dates. Register here and share your questions in advance.
Tuesday, January 26th, 530-7pm
Friday, February 12th, 530-7pm
Monday, February 22nd, 530-7pm