Southern Vermont Young Professionals Logo Design Contest
Open for Submission: January 22nd, 2018
Logos Due: February 23rd, 2018
Winning Logo Unveiled to Public: March 3rd, Creative Black Tie Gala
The SoVTYP Steering Committee announces a community logo contest. This contest is open to anyone for a submission of a SoVTYP logo which will be utilized on our social media, web page, events, swag, and physical marketing materials.
The contest will be advertised on our webpage, social media, mail list, and radio, allowing a month for submissions. The SoVTYP Steering Committee will decide on the final logo. The winner will be revealed to the public at the Creative Black Tie Gala. Below are the parameters, submission details, and guidelines for the contest:
What we are looking for in a logo:
- The logo must reflect the SoVT YP vision statement (see below)
- The logo must fit within the family of BDCC and SeVEDS logos (see below)
Conditions for the logo contest, the designer, and SoVTYP/BDCC/SeVEDS:
- The winning logo will become the property of SoVTYP, BDCC, and SeVEDS.
- SoVT YP reserves the right to modify the logo in anyway it sees fit without approval from the designer
- The designer of the logo will not receive any payments for the creation or use of logo
- The designer will provide SoVTYP/BDCC/SeVEDS with all the logo documents necessary for the logo to be useful in media stated above, including high and low resolution files.
- The designer will receive recognition for the their work through a press release, a blog post on the SoVTYP web page, and credit will be given on the SoVTYP web page.
- The designer will sign a MOA with all parameters clearly stated.
The Southern Vermont Young Professionals Steering Committee will reserve final selection rights and may or may not select a winner from the submissions. Winner will be revealed to the public at the 3rd Annual Creative Black Tie Gala. Winner will be provided a free ticket to the gala for the unveiling. Winner will provide SoVTYP Steering Committee, BDCC/SeVEDS with full copyright powers. The designer will relinquish any copyright claims with their submission.
The SoVTYP Steering Committee will vote on the logo in a fair and equitable way. The YP Coordinator will provide the SoVTYP Steering Commitee with the logos without their designer’s name. The vote will be a consensus of the Steering Commitee. Final selection will be endorsed by the SeVEDS Board
Submissions must be sent to email@example.com no later than 4:00 pm February 23rd, 2018. Winning entrants will be notified via email. See Southern Vermont Young Professionals Facebook page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/SOVTYP
“To attract and support Young Professionals by providing engaging opportunities and community-minded events in a socially equitable way throughout Southern Vermont”