- Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum | Hanover, NH
- May 12
- Insta-Savvy in a Snap: Finding the Right Angle for Your Business on Instagram
- Idea Jam, Hanna Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship | Keene, NH
- May 19
- Worried about the fate of your town’s Main Street in the age of Amazon.com?
- Facilitated by R.T. Brown of BDCC
- Come to the So. Vermont Economic Development Summit and focus your attention on the after lunch (tough time – promise to make it fun) 90 minute break-out session on rural entrepreneurship. Regional experts will engage, ponder, and hopefully have a spirited discussion about a multitude of relevant topics.
- May 24
- Creating and updating your own website in Squarespace
How to setup and maintain a website
- May 25
- Watch a Talk in NEW INSTIG8 Room (TBD)
- 802 Cups (TBD)
- First Friday Pitch Night
- Don’t Hide From Google: How to Win Users and Influence Search Results
- Watch a Talk
- 802 Cups – Brattleboro
- 802 Cups – Jacksonville / Whitingham
Stuff to make SEO work better:
INSTIG8 the region’s center for quality entrepreneurship training, scale-up services, and innovation.
INSTIG8 is a BDCC initiative located in Windham Region and initially sponsored by the Windham County Economic Development Program (WCEDP).
This program strategically fosters a safe environment for creative entrepreneurs to try, fail, learn, build, explore, and connect to other like-minded individuals while developing their business concepts and models.
It’s a series of workshops, events, and co-working. INSTIG8 will be the catalyst for engaging, business-minded, creative community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and instigators.
Why is this work a benefit to the region?
- Entrepreneurship and innovation leads to new businesses and job creation
- Higher levels of entrepreneurship gives people employment choices
- Ideas lead to new combinations of existing concepts which lead to business creation