One of the region’s most successful resource for small businesses is the Hannah Grimes Center (HGC) for Entrepreneurship. This year, the BDCC is excited to have the region’s first startup lab featuring the HGC as part of INSTIG8.
Is It Right for You?
You should apply if:
- You are passionate about an idea, but unsure where to start with a business plan to launch it
- You are motivated to take action and break through obstacles to grow your business
- You are ready and willing to challenge yourself and step outside your comfort zone
- You welcome constructive feedback so you can improve your business habits and practices
- You work collaboratively and recognize the benefit of sharing both success and failure to achieve success
Schedule, Cost, Payment
The meetings for this program will take place at BDCC in Brattleboro, VT for the fall 2017 cohort. Startup Lab meets on Thursdays for a three-hour energetic, hands-on work session. Full participation in all sessions is required!
Startup Lab meets on Thursdays for 7 weeks, 3:00pm-6:00pm on the following dates:
- Class Dates are: 8/31, 9/7, 9/14, (no class on 9/21) 9/28, 10/5 10/12, and 10/19.
The all-inclusive tuition for the Startup Lab is $600.
A non-refundable deposit ($100) is requested in advance of the class. The remaining cost of the class is due before the first day. Both may be paid online.
- Complete a Startup Lab Application.
- Submit your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail your application to The Hannah Grimes Center, Startup Lab, 25 Roxbury St, Keene, NH 03431
- Applicants will be contacted before the start of the class to confirm program acceptance or schedule an additional interview, if necessary.
- After acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to save your place in the Lab. Full payment of tuition is due before the first day of class.
Contact email@example.com to learn more.
SEO content so that these pages rank highly with search engines.
INSTIG8 the region’s center for quality entrepreneurship training, scale-up services, and innovation.
INSTIG8 is a BDCC initiative located in Windham Region and initially sponsored by the Windham County Economic Development Program (WCEDP).
This program strategically fosters a safe environment for creative entrepreneurs to try, fail, learn, build, explore, and connect to other like-minded individuals while developing their business concepts and models.
It’s a series of workshops, events, and co-working. INSTIG8 will be the catalyst for engaging, business-minded, creative community of entrepreneurs, innovators, and instigators.
Why is this work a benefit to the region?
- Entrepreneurship and innovation leads to new businesses and job creation
- Higher levels of entrepreneurship gives people employment choices
- Ideas lead to new combinations of existing concepts which lead to business creation