- This event has passed.
Knowledge Bites Webinar: Funders Roundtable (Primer to the SVEP Grant Writing Workshop)
November 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
The Southern Vermont Economy Project hosts the quick hit webinar series called “Knowledge Bites,” focused on providing introductory information about economic and community development tools, programs, and funding opportunities. These webinars are 30 minutes during lunch and cover a range of topics.
Topic: Funders Roundtable
Join SVEP and a slew of funders to hear about what grants are currently available and what they’re looking for in the applications. This event will be updated as funders are added to the agenda. This webinar is a primer to the SVEP Grant Writing Workshop which will be in November 18th, 19th, and 20th, 2020. If are not able to make this webinar, all webinars are recorded for you to watch at your convenience.
- Preservation Trust: Ben Doyle
- Community Capital of Vermont: Abbey Salomon
- Thompson Trust: Susan Monahan
- Northern Borders: Rich Grogan
- Vermont Natural Resource Council: Kate McCarthy
- Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development: Brett Long
- USDA RD: Jon Michael Muise
- Vermont Community Foundation: Kevin Wiberg
- VT Department of Housing and Community Development: Nathan Cleveland
- VHCB: Liz Gleason
- The Windham Foundation: Becky Bryant
- VT Agency of Natural Resources: Sam Lincoln (invited)