Exit One Industrial Park: Building For Lease
FOR LEASE: 343 John Seitz Drive
- 24,000 square feet of premium manufacturing and production space
- 2 story reinforced concrete building
- Direct access to Interstate 91 and 50 minutes to Interstate 90
- More Information
Book Press Building: Units for Lease
- Unit 110 3400 sf ft, large open area, 4 closed rooms, geat unit for mixed use of office, R&D, and production. Private bath, direct exterior entrance, close to loading docks, and the unit has a dedicated HVAC unit.
- Unit 109 260 sq ft, 1-2 offices or studio
- Unit 103A 1200 sq ft, 3 closed offices, 1 open room(conference, cubicles, light production), and two closets.
- Unit 302 265 sq ft, open room/office, great natural light.
Cotton Mill Building: Units for Lease
- Unit A-259 1830 sq ft, east windows, water/sewer, and ample power.
- Unit A-251 2400 sq ft, east windows, could be combined with A-259.
- Unit A-300 2605 sq ft, rare large unit, west windows, bonus mezzanine office space (three closed, one semi-closed office), separate large room (conference, storage), current slop sink. Great production area with offices, or open office unit.
Commercial Rental Space
Have you been considering a change of scenery for your business? Looking to start a business here? Vermont is well known for its beautiful seasons and landscape, and for a vibrant small business and startup environment. BDCC owns and manages two business parks/incubators and an Act 250-approved industrial park in Brattleboro, offering low-cost, viable rental space. We would be happy to talk with you to see if any of the space fits your company’s needs.We are also working with towns and other developers in Southeastern Vermont to maintain an updated list of both industrial, commercial and retail opportunities.
Brattleboro, where our facilities are located, is part of a three state economic region with a workforce nearly 125,000 strong and a diverse economic base that includes manufacturing, higher education, forestry and farm-based sectors, and a fast-growing small business sector that includes high-tech and value-added food and beverage producers. We are only 3 hours from NYC, 2.5 from Boston and 1.5 from Hartford CT. The eastern side of the region is bordered by I-91, the scenic Connecticut River and NH. Amtrak train service runs into Brattleboro, Keene NH and Keene-Dillant airport is 30 minutes away, with Bradley International (CT) 1.25 to the south. Southeastern Vermont boasts 6 colleges, 3 regional high schools and multiple middle and elementary schools, with dozens more colleges and private educational institutions within the greater region.
Please call the BDCC to set up an appointment to discuss your business and location needs 802-257-7731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other commercial space in Vermont that might be available for rent or purchase, the Vermont Department of Economic Development has a useful tool online called the Vermont Commercial/Industrial Site Locator.
For more information visit http://www.thinkvermont.com.