Commercial Rental Space
Have you been considering a change of scenery for your business? Vermont is well known for its beautiful seasons and landscape. And we are only 3 hours from NYC, 2.5 from Boston and 1.5 from Hartford CT. The eastern side of the region is bordered by I-91, the scenic Connecticut River and NH, and Amtrack train service runs into Brattleboro. Southeastern Vermont boasts 6 colleges, 3 regional high schools and multiple middle and elementary schools.
BDCC owns and manages two business parks/incubators and an Act 250-approved industrial park in Brattleboro, offering low-cost, viable rental space. We would be happy to talk with you to see if any of the space fits your company’s needs.We are also working with towns and other developers in Southeastern Vermont to maintain an updated list of both industrial, commercial and retail opportunities. Please call us to set up an appointment to discuss your business and location needs.
For other commercial space in Vermont that might be available for rent or purchase, the Vermont Department of Economic Development has a useful tool online called the Vermont Commercial/Industrial Site Locator.
For more information visit http://www.thinkvermont.com.
Exit One Industrial Park: Building For Lease
FOR LEASE: 343 John Seitz Drive
- 24,000 square feet of premium manufacturing and production space
- 2 story reinforced concrete building
- Direct access to Interstate 91 and 50 minutes to Interstate 90
- More Information
Book Press Building: Units for Lease
- Unit 109 260 square feet 1-2 offices or studio
- Unit 103A 1200 square feet 3 closed offices, 2 open rooms (waiting, conference, cubicles), and two closets.
Cotton Mill Building: Units for Lease
- Unit A-259 1830 sq ft, east windows, water/sewer, and ample power ready.
- Unit A-300 2605 sq ft, rare large unit, west windows, bonus mezzanine office space (three closed, one semi-closed offices), separate large room (conference, storage), current slop sink. Great production area with offices, or open office unit.