If you have always wondered what it would take to start a business in Vermont, this workshop is for you. VtSBDC’s experienced, professional Business Advisors will lead you through a step-by-step process and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Begin to create your value proposition; what makes your business stand out from the others
- Gain tips, help with market research, and learn about resources
- Learn how to find out if there is a viable business in your good idea by using the Business Model Canvas.
- Hear real world examples of start-up successes (and failures)
- Connect with other entrepreneurs through interactive discussion
- Get some of your burning questions answered
- Leave with next steps!
Here’s what recent attendees had to say:
“I took the class in person and was impressed by all the information that was presented. I recommend taking it in person because I was able to ask questions as I thought of them and received a thorough answer that was relevant to my particular situation”. David (February 2019)
“It was a pleasure attending your class last Friday. I feel I have a lot to learn before I can even understand what an amazing resource you and the VtSBDC team are. Your experience will be invaluable for all of us starting out on our first business ventures”. Buck (February 2019)
“Being able to sit in the room with other potential small business owners gave me the opportunity to network with other people who were going through similar processes. Listening to each describe their businesses and their questions made me realize that there was stuff I wasn’t even thinking of that needed to be addressed. I walked out of class with focus, excitement and clear next steps.” Greg (February 2019)